You can create tests and posts faster by linking your content RSS Feeds to Naytev. Just follow the setup steps below to enable this powerful feature in minutes.
Once you complete setup, your Content Library will automatically display your RSS content, and you can initiate a new test or post with a single click.
Link Your RSS Feed in Minutes
To get started, please have one of your team admins complete these steps:
- Navigate to your menu Team > Content Feeds
- Click '+ Add Content Feed'
- Enter your full RSS Feed URL
- Click 'Save'
- Click '+ Add Page Connection'
- Select the social handle the RSS Feed should be associated with
- Click 'Add'
- If you would like to associate the RSS Feed with additional handles, click '+ Add Page Connection', otherwise, click 'Save Feed'. You're done!
Fun Fact: RSS Feeds were first launched in 1999, and RSS is short for Really Simple Syndication :)
Find Your RSS Feed URL
If your team has an RSS Feed already (this is common) it's likely listed on your website; for example: https://techcrunch.com/rssfeeds/.
If you're not sure where to find the RSS Feed URL, you may find it by completing a Google search for "'Your Website Name' RSS Feed".
Alternately, you may be able to find your RSS Feed by using the View Source option of your browser. Just visit your website, right click, select 'View Source', and search for RSS. If you're using Firefox and the page you're on has an RSS feed, you'll see an RSS icon in the address bar. If you click on the icon, you'll be redirected to the RSS Feed URL.
As a last resort, you can ask your development team to create an RSS Feed if you determine one doesn't yet exist.